Friday 29 August 2014

The Goddesses

Mistress Mia


Name: Mia

Profile: Slim build, 5″5, olive skin with long dark brown hair and hazel Chinese shaped eyes. Originally from London, Mia is the bratty city girl with a passion for fashion!

Birthday: 19th April


Likes: Being pampered and Sexy High Heeled shoes!

I love anything to do with making my feet feel sexy and treated. Anything from pedicures to pink glitter nail varnish really puts me in a good mood!

I also love all types of high heels (the higher the better!) and would not leave the house in flat shoes!

Whether they are bright red stilettos or long PVC over the knees bondage boots – I am a shoe addict with no desire to cure this problem! I also love a foot massage after walking around in my stilettos all day but I especially love it when I have been dancing for hours in my bondage boots and soak my sweaty feet (and legs) in a hot bubble bath as I massage away the aching muscles!

Dislikes: Any form of foot or toe infections! I’m a clean freak and like my feet so clean, you could eat off them! And no flat shoes!

NOTE: All Feet Goddess will try different foot situations at least once but these are Mia’s typical likes and dislikes!


Mistress Eva


Name: Eva

Profile: Athletic build, 5″7, pale skin with blonde shoulder length hair, sharp features and ice blue eyes. Originally from Germany, Eva is the spoilt girl with a passion for cars!

Birthday: 10th October

Likes: Unlike my partner, Mia, I love my feet in anything and she would probably class me as the ‘hippy’ one as I love my feet to be free and bare!

I hate wearing any form of footwear and love to be creative with my feet, such as draw on them, paint images with them and do day-to-day tasks bare foot.

From sloppy porridge to cold mud, I also love the feeling of my feet sloshing around in something unusual, slimy and cold! I’m an experimental chick and love my feet to slip and slid into foot utopia!

Dislikes: I do not like to feel constricted! I am a free spirit who does not want to feel trapped with shoes, socks or any other form of footwear!

I’m not a big fan of high heels! I like going running and working out in the gym so I’m usually in sweaty socks and trainers so after a few hours of sweating away working out the last thing I want to do is put my dripping sweaty feet into some ankle breaking high heels…I’ll leave that to Mia! lol

NOTE: All Feet Goddess will try different foot situations at least once but these are Eva’s typical likes and dislikes!


Mistress Phoebe


Name: Phoebe

Profile: Curvy, 5″4, pale skin with blonde bobbed hair, full lips and blue eyes. Originally from France, Phoebe is the high maintenance girl with a love for jewellery and Marilyn Monroe!

Birthday: 5th May

Likes: I love jewellery!

I am like a magpie and loves anything that glitters or is sparkly!

Like Mia, I love being pampered but my quest is to get at least 100 pieces of foot jewellery (toe rings and anklets) as I adore feet but love them even more when they are made to look their best by being adorned with beautiful pieces of jewellery!

The Girl Next Door – Mistress Phoebe likes to play with her foot slaves and taunt them rather than be overly brutal and enjoys foot worship the most out of all the other fetishes.

Dislikes: Plain feet, fungal toe infections and dirty feet! (sorry Layla and Eva! lol)

NOTE: All Feet Goddess will try different foot situations at least once but these are Phoebe’s typical likes and dislikes!


Mistress Layla


Name: Layla

Profile: Slim, 5″6, Tanned skin with high cheekbones, long black hair and hazel eyes. Originally from Brazil, Layla isthe pampered girl with a passion for burlesque dancing!

Birthday: 21st December

Likes: Showing others who’s boss by stomping and crushing food and items with my feet!

I love stamping on things that crunch or mush under my feet! Anything from hot dogs to cereal…just to hear the crunching and the sloshing makes me dance around with joy!

The louder the sound or the dirtier the item I’m stomping on the better!

Dislikes: Normal pedicures, small feet and flat heeled boots!

NOTE: All Feet Goddess will try different foot situations at least once but these are Layla’s typical likes and dislikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment